1 x Administration Assistant 1 x Report Writer
No experience required as full training will be provided in all in-house office equipment and processes
Northern Steeplejacks was established in 1986 and specialises in the Working at Height and Lightning Protection System Industry, undertaking inspections & repairs as well as the design and installation of lightning protection systems. We carry out contracts throughout the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for 2 hardworking and enthusiastic people to join our busy administration team in our Head Office in Midlothian.
You should have good interpersonal skills, be able to work as part of a team as well as having the ability to communicate with personnel at all levels within the business.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Have good IT skills, with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Have a proactive, want-to-do attitude
- Be flexible, helpful and approachable
General Duties Include:
- Create contract site documentation for client files
- Complete and update information within the client files
- Prepare inspection and work reports for clients
- Produce client invoices on completion of jobs
- Answer telephone enquiries and transferring as necessary
- Email correspondence to clients
- Order stationery when required
- Keep staffing records up to date
- Maintain Health and Safety records
Full training will be provided in all in-house office equipment and processes.
Hours: Full Time - Monday to Friday
Holidays: 32 days (including public holidays), 10 of which are used during our shutdown period over Christmas and New Year)
Salary: Dependant on experience
Northern Steeplejacks is an Equal Opportunities and Living Wage Employer
Interviews to be held in December to start employment January 2020
if you have what it takes email us at email@example.com or call us on 01316542700